Sunday, October 25, 2009
WEEK 8
Wind turbine. I think their great! producing energy in an economical way is a great advancement. It's a great innovation to use our natural resources for energy. I believe that these farms will continue to advance into the future and there will become more of these similar farms. I definatly don't think it will hurt our economy but help it. The more natural resources we use the more our world is secure. I don't believe that the ozone will bust open in the near future but I do believe that it is a good idea to take care of this beautiful place we call our home. God blessed us with this green earth, why not use what he gave us to live. I think that wind turbine farms have a big future in our world. I am not sure how much money it takes to run a wind turbine farm but i am pretty sure it isn't cheap. This world does need to come together and try and run a more efficient economical freindly world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment