Sunday, October 11, 2009

ONLINE BLOGS..

Letterman's Alleged Taunter and Former CBS News Producer Robert "Joe" Halderman Should "Shave" if He Wants to Influence Public Opinion and a Jury: Maybe You Should Too-If You Want the Job!
1. I completely agree with you... Acting your age and looking clean does help you in the political and job world. Having a Gotee look young and trashy. Yes we are supposed to take people as is, but someone that doesn't know who they are is not someone i want to be involved with.

The Students Watched While DC Police Removed Their Teachers
2. I agree, there is no reason why the teachers should be fired like that. I understand that they might have thought some would be very angered by the firing it, but so brutal is not the way. I don't believe that anyone would agree that that is the best way to tell someone that the job that they have loved for 30 years is ended in 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment