So, movies are a very big portion to our societies entertainment intrigue. I love going to the movies! I love comedies, romance, mystery, wars, documentation films, etc., basically every kind out there but scary!! I hate scary movies because im skiddish enough without paying for someone to freak me out for 2 hours!
Back to black and white films with no sound, people have enjoyed going to the theatre to see a new movie. There are more options these days, but people still enjoy going. Yes it is getting to be expensive, but what isn't these days. People love being entertained. Back before there was the films, people listened to records on wax cylinders that sounded like crap. They also went to see the vaudville shows and before that was black minstrel shows. We have evolved since then with the internet and HD and TIVO, but personally i still enjoy going to the movie theatre to see a new movie i have been dying to see.
When i go to the movies, it is a chance to forget about papers, and deadlines, and work for 2 hours and enjoy sometime with my girls, friends or family. We either are laughing or crying, but at least were doing it together. There is something special about the film industry that i don't think will ever go away. I do believe that going to the movie theatre will be around forever. I love to get in comfy warm clothes with coffee and a blanket and watch P.S. i Love you and cry with a box of tissues, but there is a special feeling of going to the theatre and watching a dramatic film on the BIG SCREEN. As the internet and more technology comes out, people won't stop going to the theatre.
I haven't really got to go to the theatres here lately due to work and school and studying. But I can't wait until the proposal comes out. It is hilarious and just an all around amazing movie. Sandra Bullock and Ryan Rynalds do an outstanding performance in it. I throughally enjoy romance movies, they are probably my favorite, even though love most of the times is nothing like it is in the movies, it is still enjoyable to see such a strong undying love between 2 people. I am not in a relationship and have not fallen head over hills in love, but watching romance films almost gives me hope that one day my turn will come and i will fall madly and deeply in love with a man (of my dreams =]) and when I do, it probably won't be anything like the movies but atleast they give me the hope that it will one day.
There are a lot of new movies that i want to see. I just don't have enough money to go see them all, or time!!!
Overall I believe the film industry has nothing to worry about because people of today won't stop going to see movies. It is a joy to have the movie going experience and enough people still enjoy it that the industry has nothing to worry about.
I Love Movies and I won't stop going =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment