Sunday, September 13, 2009
POLITICS...
SO POLITICS, SUCH AN EXCITING TOPIC... NOT! I don't believe in politicians. They are mean power hungry men, with wanting things there way is the only way. Tonight i read an article on Jim Wilson yelling "you lie" during Obama's speech. I kind of think it's funny, i don't really like Obama, yes it's disrepectful because he is the President of our wonderful country in which we live. But, i agree totally with Wilson, Obama has lied from the beginning, everyone looks up to him but i do not, he agrees with the views of whoever he is talking to. I am a person of substance and do not like to get lied to. In the article by Noam Levey, she gives facts and barely no opinion, which i like in a writer of political news. I like the unbiased truth that comes from this article. On CBS Obama said, "This is part of what happens. I mean, it becomes a big circus instead of us focusing on healthcare". I personally do not want a Healthcare Reform, i'm not sure exactly what it is because i dont' keep up with the news as i should, but anything Reform that comes from politicians can't be good. I could go on and on about Obama and how i do repect him as my President and leader of my country, i do not agree or like him very much as a person. I don't know him personally but i have my opinions. Kudos to Wilson..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment