I don't really like to write, but I do like the rush I get when I finally strike a great idea and everything comes from my heart. I've also never been a very skilled writer. I have trouble with expanding on words.
My favorite place to write is outside. There is nothing like feeling the breeze in your face as you clear your busy mind of nothing but the topic of which your writing. Like i said before I haven't been exactly an A+ writer, but there is something amazing about our brains that gets turned on when we start flowing with an idea. I love re-reading my paper, it gives me a rush of accomplishment. Knowing that every word on that paper came from my ideas.
I like to be outside when I write just because nothing in the world matters when im there, everything kind of dissapears. I have such a busy life, 40 hours a week at Walgreens, 15 credit hours at school, and studying is an all day thing for me this semester. Writing lets me escape from my schedule. It allows me to take a part of me and form a structured essay that has a little bit of me thrown in. Being me is a very important part of how i live my life. So i like how i write to reflect that part of me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment