Sunday, September 20, 2009

money money money =]

There is nothing better than getting home after a long, fun day of shopping. When you open all your bags and dump the fresh new clothes on the bed, to once again put on your own personal runway show to look at the brand new clothes you just bought! I love the feeling of a new pair of shoes, or a beautiful loving dress on my curves =] Twitchell is so right when he says we are turning into an age of materialism, but personally i think the road has always led to the mall. The only difference is it used to be traded or bought with real gold. I love to shop anywhere that catches my eye! Cute close, a good bargain, a beautiful heel. Dressing up is so much fun now that i have had my breast reduction, it was such a pain to go shopping before because i couldn't find anything to fit over my boobs! Now there the perfect size so it is a lot easier to shop for cute clothes that make me feel good about my self. I love to keep up with the trends but i have always been the one to be slightly different. (nothing weird different, just trendy different)... people say i can pull off certain looks they can't .. i say if ya got it, ya got it. America loves to shop, with out a good healthy dose of materialism we would be lost and our economy would suck even worse than it does now! I work in retail and people are always buying things they don't need ( i am guilty as charged) but i am really taking a step back here lately and trying to figure out more of where my money is going to! I'll follow the road that leads to the mall =]

No comments:

Post a Comment