I am so glad this is the blog this week. This is my favorite day of the year! I love when there are tons of people pushing through the kitchen trying to reach for a scrap of mom's famous stuffing... or pinch off turkey while dad is trying to carve it! Growing up with a big family there were always 25 or more people at my house for Thanksgiving! I loved the loud noise, lots of food, and everyone from babies to great grandmas!! It is so welcoming to just be surrounded by friends and family. There is just something about the chaos that makes Thanksgiving so great!!! I love Christmas and Easter and New Years and all the others but thanksgiving is just so amazing! This year i was not able to go home for Thanksgiving so my dad, mom, big brother and little brother came to see me and we went to a ladies house that her family has taken me in as their own when i moved here! so it was a little different but there were still 15 people there and lots' of food!!!
I love Thanksgiving!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment