Saturday, November 7, 2009

dishonesty

Dishonesty is not good. I am a very honest person and i believe in doing what is right. I think that an honor code that you have to sign is a little far. Just because you sign a piece of paper doesn't mean that you wont' do it. "tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God", doesn't mean that the killer sitting on the stand won't lie. A piece of paper that you sign doesn't ensure anybody from being dishonest. I think that if someone is going to cheat then they are going to no matter if there is a signing ceremony for being honest or not. I think this signed document is a waste of time and of a tree. People are going to cheat if they want to. A piece of a tree won't change someones character.

No comments:

Post a Comment