Friday, December 11, 2009
ONLINE SCHOOLiNG
Online schooling... is it the future of teaching. Although I am a fan of online classes, there is a lot that you get out of a in-class class. The teacher-student interaction is very important to many students. Pheonix college already has a full online program but personally i would not be able to do that. There is something about going to the school to learn. I do believe that in the future there will be more and more online classes going on. The more a think about it, the Wally movie is so close to where our world is headed, that everyone just stays at home and does everything from their home. I don't believe that we should do that though! There is so much a person gets from human interaction... i don't believe that online students are much different then traditional students in the classroom, i took 2 online classes because i work full time and take 15 hours a semester, so it is just a little more convientent to do online. i do not believe online will completely take over but i do think that in the future there will be much more available for online. I also do not think that students should have to take online courses because they are not for everyong. Each person learns differently and i do not think it would be a good idea to take away the inclass learning from students.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment